1. UKL Ever Hotel – we’re lucky that our room accommodation has 2 complimentary breakfast. (sulit!) The only problem is we only have 4 choices; tapsilog, hotsilog, longsilog and tocilog. Our favorite is longsilog and tapsilog. Extra order is P80.
Since we had an amazing race tour, we did not go out for dinner; we just ate at their restaurant. Our favorite is breaded porkchop P120 and fried chicken P120.
2. Café Uno – in Vigan. We ordered pinakbet plain, pinakbet with bagnet, sinigang na baboy, grilled bangus, chicken inasal, plain rice and bagoong rice (rice, bagoong, kangkong, salted egg and tocino). They have big servings so we keep on ordering rice just to finish everything. We all love the food, I’m not fond of vegetables but I like their pinakbet. Price is affordable, for a group of 8 people, our bill is only P1k+.
3. Irene’s Vigan Empanada – they all ate empanada in Vigan except me, not a fan of empanada. P35 per piece.
4. BergBlick Restaurant – in Pagudpud, can you believe that there’s German restaurant in Pagudpud. We’re supposed to eat at Evangeline Resort but they could not accommodate us because they are expecting 100 guests and we could no longer wait because it’s past 1PM already so we ended up in BergBlick Restaurant. We ordered fish platter, ilocandia express, sinigang na fish (I can’t remember the name) and crème brulee for dessert. Price is a little bit expensive for a group of 8 people, our bill is P2k+. Our favorite is fish platter.
5. Jollibee – in Laoag for snacks.
6. La Preciosa – in Laoag, we ordered diningding, lengua estofado and mocha sansrival. Hubby and son enjoyed their diningding, he even said “sabaw pa lang ulam na”. I always love lengua estofado and La Preciosa did not fail me. My son liked his mocha sansrival but La Preciosa best seller cake is carrot cake. I got to taste it because my sister’s friend gave me a slice. They have big servings and price is also affordable, for group of 3 people, our bill is only P500+
Like I said, La Preciosa carrot cake is their best seller and I even see some people at the airport who have box of La Preciosa cake but I still prefer mocha sansrival because I dislike carrot. I enjoy the cake but I have to remove the shredded carrots. =)
|pabaon from my sister's friend|
Food photos are not complete; blame it to our hungry stomach. =)