We had our chance to visit Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia last year; it was the first out of the country trip of my son. Would you believe that I only paid P2000+ for our round trip fare, thanks to Air Asia promo!
I’ll be sharing our Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia itinerary and I hope this will help you in planning your trip.
1. Island hopping inTunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park - 15-20 minutes speedboat ride from Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal to Manukan Island, Mamutik Island, Sapi Island and Sulug Island.
2. Monsopiad Cultural Village – If you are not fond of history, this is not the place for you.
3. Kota Kinabalu City Tour – You can hire taxi driver to tour you around. Visit Signal Observation Hill, Wisma Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building), Pu Toh Tze Buddhist Temple, State Museum, State Mosque and Handicrafts/souvenir Center
4. Gaya Street Sunday Market – where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, foods and other stuff. 6:30 – 1PM
5. Food Trip at SeriSelara – similar to Dampa restaurant here in the Philippines.