We stayed in Hotel Sintra, I chose this hotel because of the location. It is walking distance to New Yaohan Mall, Tourist Spots and Hotels.
Sharing with you our itinerary.
1. Walking Tour – We visited the famous tourist spots such as Senado Square, St. Dominic Church, Ruins of St Paul, Macau Museum and Monte Fort.
2. Michael Jackson’s Gallery in Sofitel – no entrance fee.
3. Fisherman’s Wharf – tourist spot near Macau Ferry Terminal.
4. Hotel Hopping – visited Grand Lisboa, Wynn Hotel, City of Dreams Hotel and Venetian Hotel.
5. Watch Bubble Show. – we only experienced Bubble Show because Dragon’s Treasure, Prosperity Tree and Fountain Show is under maintenance.
6. Food Trip- Do not forget to taste the famous Portuguese Egg Tart and Lechon Macau.