It’s not a secret here that I’m so addicted with candy crush and this is the only game that affected and stressed me when I can’t complete one level. Especially this level 305, I’m really losing my patience and I even posted this on my FB and Twitter.
|I did my best, lagi na lang ganito. Natetempt na ko bumili ng lollipop|
I don’t know how many days I’ve stayed in this level but I know it is more than two weeks. I was so delighted when I finally finish this level, just this morning. I was really shocked when I saw level completed. “Persistence is the key to success”
Now I need ticket to move to the next episode.
Sharing to you the 8 Life Lessons Taught By Candy Crush by Joni Cham
Candy Crush is the sweetest addiction to hit our smartphones this year, by far. It's a huge time sink and despite being immensely frustating in the later levels, people just can't stop playing.
In many ways, Candy Crush is just like real life, with 8 lessons we can use four our day-to-day lives.
8. Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get lucky with a good board, sometimes you don't. Deal with it.
7. Persistence is the key to success. If you persist long enough, one of these days you are bound to get it right somehow. Or get lucky. Or both.
6. Ask friends for help when you need it. You'll be surprised at how many are able and willing.
5. Help friends as much as you can. Life is all about give and take after all.
4. There will not always be friends who can help you out. It happens. Suck it up and wait.
3. You won't always understand what's going on. That's fine, you're not expected to.
2. Chocolate is evil. It will mess things up.
1. Life is equal parts fun and frustrating. It is full of challenges every step of the way, yet it can also be sweet and colorful!