I started blogging when I resigned from being a ghost writer. I just feel that ghost writing is not really helping me because I’ve been on the computer for hours and I have no time with my son. I’m not really a writer so it gives me stress and headaches just to write a good article so I’m always tired.
Then I felt bored without doing anything at home so I started this blog and the rest is history. I know that in blogging, I can easily write because I’m just sharing stories. I thought I will just create a post and hit publish button and that’s it. But I was wrong, I have no idea that there are so many bloggers in this world and then I began to blog hop and follow some blogs that I like.
I do believe that you only follow blogs if you’re interested, if you can relate with their stories, if you can get information and if you’re learning along the way. So, I don’t force anyone to follow my blog and even after my giveaway, I don’t mind if they unsubscribe or unfollow me. They are free to stay and leave.
I have long list of blogs that I follow so I won’t go into detail but I will share the niche.
1. Motherhood – I’m a mother so I follow those blogs that I can relate especially those full time mom like me. I like reading their mommy adventures too because somehow I felt relieved that I’m not alone. I do follow working moms and work at home mom because I was amazed on their time management. Imagine, they still have time and energy to blog after work.
2. Travel – it is not a secret here that I love to travel so I’m really interested in travel blogs. I love reading their travel stories, DIY tips, itineraries and reviews. I discovered new places and because of that I have long list of “must visit place”.
3. Food – we love food trip and I love trying new restaurant and recipe. I stalk food bloggers who are passionate about food and drinks and no doubt that I’m gaining weight.
4. Inspirational – I love reading inspirational blogs. Those blogs that inspire me to do DIY and Craft projects, to be closer to God and to be a good mom and wife.
5. Money - blog talking about financials, investment and savings. I’m not getting any younger and I know I must save and invest for our future.
These are the niche that I follow and stalk. One of these days I will feature those blogs.