I supposed to post this yesterday but I was busy removing broken links in my three blogs. Click here if you are interested to know how to remove broken links. Anyway, this mom challenge is just in time because June has exactly 30 days. Some challenges are easy and some are not. I will give this a try and see what happen.
1. Ask “What is one thing we can do together, this month?”
2. Go the whole day without yelling at your children.
3. Hug your child three times a today.
4. Kiss your child while they are sleeping.
5. Tell yourself “He’s only ____ old. He’s still a child” Then treat him that way.
6. Bake, make or buy them their favorite food.
7. Leave a sweet note for them.
8. Calculate how many more weekends are left until your child graduates high school.
9. Picture yourself at your child’s age. Try to remember how you felt.
10. Today’s mom focus: joy
11. Tell your child “I am so glad you’re my son/daughter”
12. Pray for wisdom in mothering your child.
13. Do not criticize your child today.
14. Remember that being a mother is a gift.
15. Be firm when needed but not harsh.
16. Picture what you want your child to be like at age 25. Mother with that in mind today.
17. Laugh with your child today.
18. Who is a mom you admire? What quality of hers can you live out, today?
19. Teach your child one thing he can do on his own today.
20. Today’s focus: patience
21. Forgive yourself when you mess up.
22. How do you want your child to remember you? Be that mom today.
23. Replace sarcasm with kindness.
24. Do not interrupt your child when he is talking.
25. Ask your child’s opinion sometime today.
26. Make it a point to encourage your child today.
27. Do one thing that is good for your health, walk 10 minutes, eat a piece of fruit or get a good night’s sleep.
28. Teach your child a new world.
29. Turn off your phone, computer or TV today when your child is with you.
30. Today’s focus: love.