If you’ve been following this blog for quite some time now, you know that I love joining blog giveaways and last year was my lucky year. Part of my winnings is Asian Secrets Scrub and Soap. Since last year I regularly use their products. I really love their scrub and even my husband loves this too. Ssshh! That’s a secret!
So when I got an offer to review this product, I did not have second thoughts. Though I’m not a beauty blogger I accepted the offer because I believe in the product and as I mentioned I’m using this since March 2012.
If you follow Michi Photostory, you are aware that I have psoriasis and this skin condition causes my skin cells to grow rapidly which results to thick, white or red patches of skin. They easily build up and form thick patches called plaques so scrubbing helps me soften and remove psoriasis scales. My skin will easily absorb the ointment or creams if there are no flakes. This is my way of removing those scales but some psoriasis patient use petroleum jelly or oatmeal soap to loosen the crust.
Note: I only use scrub if I have mild psoriasis. I do suggest consulting your derma if you want to use the product just to be sure.
These are the benefits of Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub according to the label.
- Lulur beads gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to smoothen and give it a radiant glow.
- Frequent usage reduces skin pigmentation and evens out skin tone by getting rid of dark patches especially in areas prone to darkening like the elbows, knees, armpits and the area between thighs.
- Contains Green Tea and Vitamin E to help protect the skin and keep it healthy.
- It also moisturises and leaves skin with a light fraganrat scent.
Directions: Scrub all over your skin especially the dark areas while it is dry to remove impurities, dead skin and dirt. Rinse with water.
1. I love the creamy consistency of the scrub
2. It has fine beads that’s why it is gentle on my skin unlike the other scrubs that I’ve tried.
3. It leaves my skin feeling so light and smooth. No more dead skin cells and scales.
4. I love the scent.
5. It is affordable and available even in supermarket.
I can’t think of anything maybe the whitening part. My complexion is still the same but I don’t mind it because I’m satisfied with my color.
So if you’re looking for body scrub, try Asian Secret Body Scrub.