When my son was 9 months old we decided to remove the bed frame and just place the mattress on the floor to have peace of mind that he will not fall from the bed. We’ve been sleeping on the floor for years already and I’ve been meaning to buy bed frame and mattress also. Now that my son is already five years old, I think this is the best time to be promoted. #ayawnasafloor
Last month we went to Mandaue Foam to check for bed and mattress. We checked the different design and when I saw this I was sold already. I don’t care if there’s no headboard because I wanted a bed frame with drawers to maximize the space. Since our room has limited space we can only buy queen size. (masikip na nga sa queen)
For the mattress we chose Gala Bed Chiropractic, this is the description according to Mandaue website...
Incorporates the world’s most advanced spring system for added spinal support and maximum comfort.
Carry Capacity: Medium / HeavyComposition: Foam and Fabric backing with anti dust mite and anti-bacterial ticking
1. Cover – Multi needle quilted to 28 Kg/m3 density foam and fabric backing with anti-dust mite and anti-bacterial ticking.
2. 1 – layer of 1 1/2” 35 kg/m3 high density fire retardant foam to add comfort.
3. Cover – Multi needle quilted to 28 Kg/m3 density foam and fabric backing with anti-dust mite and anti-bacterial ticking.
4. 1 – layer of 3/4” 35 kg/m3 high density fire retardant foam to add comfort.
5. 1 – layer of 3/4” 35 kg/m3 rebonded foam for additional comfort.
6. Parallel plastic net to add protection over the pocketed coils.
7. 2.3MM single wire chiro springs made of anti-rust, high carbon steel wires.
So far we are happy with our bed and mattress and the only thing I dislike is, the mattress is too heavy for me that I'm having hard time lifting it when I'm changing the bed sheet. #hehehe
By the way, if you want to have additional 10% discount you can avail the Mandaue Foam Card. Discount applies for regular items only.