Last summer, I was checking for different resort where we could celebrate his birthday but we had home improvement last May and there was unexpected tuition increase so we decided to have simple celebration instead. But God is so good, a week before his birthday he received a reward from his company, “overnight stay in any hotel worth P5000”.
I immediately search for hotels where we could spend his birthday. We both decided to stay in any hotels in Alabang area para malapit lang and we chose The Bellevue Manila. We booked the cheapest room which is De Luxe Room for P5,500, there was no promo on the date that we reserved. Sayang hindi umabot sa Father’s Day promo.
Sharing to you photos of the room. We stayed in the Main Wing where rooms are not yet improved. Just ask them if you want to stay in new rooms but of course the rate is not the same.
After staying in the room for two hours, we went to Vue Bar to get our welcome drinks and swim too.
Then we went to Pastry Corner to buy cake and ensaymada, good thing they have small cake. I love their ensaymada, sulit for P65. The Truffle Cake P150 was gone in 60 seconds. lol
1. Service is good.
2. We don’t have bath tub at home so we really like if the bathroom has a tub.
3. Bidet and phone beside the toilet is available.
4. Swimming pool is big.
5. Free Wifi
6. I love that they have hot chocolate during breakfast.
7. Pillows are soft and fluffy and bed is comfortable.
8. There are fastfood and restaurants near the hotel.
9. Free shuttle is available.
1. At that time there was an ongoing construction beside the hotel so we were not able to use this pool. Sayang mas type namin ito.
The Bellevue Hotels & Resorts
North Bridgeway, Filinvest City,
Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines 1781
Tel (632) 771 8181
Fax (632) 771 8282