We celebrated his birthday at Crosswind Resort Suites last year but now he miss our house, hehehe! Maybe because he has been traveling for three weeks already at sawang-sawa na siya sa hotel life.
Read: Crosswind Resort Suites
He went back from Indonesia last Saturday and I was still asking him kung ano plan niya and wala pa din siya maisip. Since we need to pay bills, I suggested that we will just eat at Sambojokin so we can avail the FREE birthday buffet.
So we went to SM Southmall, we did not have any reservation and we were there at 11:12AM and pang 12 na kami sa waiting list. Sayang yung free birthday buffet so we just ate Krispy Kreme dough-nut while waiting for our number. It was 12:50PM when they ushered us to our table. It was really a long wait. I filled-out the free buffet birthday form and gave my husband’s ID.
I dined here last December with my college friends so I was surprised that they have increased their rates. The P849 fee already includes drink all you can fruit shake, soda and juice. They also offer new dishes like Buta Hara Rosuto (Roast Pork Belly), Hitsugi Rosuto (New Zealand Roast Leg of Lamb), Gyuniko Rosuto (US Roast Beef) and Yakimono (Grilled Meats & Seafood). But we did not receive Kamameshi rice so my husband got plain rice. (I did not bother to ask kung wala na ba talaga)
This was the second time that my husband celebrated his birthday in Sambokojin but first time to avail the free birthday buffet. We’re expecting for free slice of cake and birthday song for the birthday celebrant but we’re done eating after an hour and still no birthday cake and song. We got our bill and left the restaurant but at least we got the free birthday buffet so tipid celebration.
Read: Birthday Celebration at Sambokojin
Natatawa na lang kami kasi it happened to me before when we dined at Four Seasons Hotpot City, so pareho kami sawi sa free birthday cake. Hehehe!
Read: My Birthday Celebration at Four Seasons Hotpot City
After doing our errands, I bought mini Tiramisu cake at Cafe Mary Grace for P300 + candles for P60. We just need small cake for the three of us. The cake is good, same sila ng Tiramisu ng Contis.
Read: Contis Tiramisu
Cafe Mary Grace
Then we bought pizza and went to my in-laws for pizza party. It was a simple and tipid birthday celebration.
Monday to Friday Lunch Special Price P 649 (Regular price is P 849)
Monday to Thursday Dinner Special Price P 799 (Regular price is P 849)
Friday to Sunday & Holidays Lunch and Dinner P 849 (Regular price)
Children's Buffet Price:
4′- 4’6″ P 380
3′ – Below 4 ft. P330
Below 3 ft. FREE NO SERVICE CHARGE
No Left Over. Add P200 per head for leftover
Only One (1) Promo Applies. Valid Only On Regular Adult Price.
Free Birthday Buffet Promo
1. Free Buffet for Birthday Celebrant who will dine in any of these Sambo Kojin branches :EASTWOOD •EDSA •SM MEGAMALL •SM SOUTHMALL •WEST AVENUE accompanied by one (1) full paying adult on actual birthday, within three (3) days before and three (3) days after that.
2. Free Birthday Buffet may be claimed up to 14 times, lunch and dinner, within those seven (7) days. Only 1 Free Birthday Buffet may be claimed per visit.
3. Prior to ordering, kindly present to any of our dining personnel any of the following valid documents stating date of birth: birth certificate, SSS ID, TIN ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC License, AFP/Military ID.
4. All Firstfoods Food Services, Inc. & Golden Reef Food Services, Inc., Kitchenjin Food Services Inc., Breakthroughs Food Services Inc. personnel and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promo.
5. Promo is not valid with any other existing promos. Not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
Read: Sambokojin: Free Buffet for the Graduate