One of the concerns in traveling is “How to get to the Airport?”. You have to consider different options. Am I going to commute? Am I going to hire a service? Will someone drive for me to the airport? Or Am I going to park at the airport?
We’ve tried commuting to the airport but of course, the most convenient way is to bring the car especially that we live outside Metro Manila. Hiring a service is more expensive and commuting in the wee hours is not easy. Parking at the airport or offsite airport parking is a good option.
We used to park our car in NAIA 3, NAIA 2 and DMIA but they have increased their parking fee so now we choose Park 'N Fly. Since last year, my husband has been using the service of Park 'N Fly and so far, no bad experience yet.
In my “5 Days in Singapore” post, one reader asked me “How’s our Park N Fly experience?” so I decided to create this post to give you an idea, just in case you are planning to park your car at Park 'N Fly.
Park N Fly Procedure
1. On your way to NAIA, you will easily notice the Park 'N Fly because it is just beside the gas station. Park your car and get all your stuff.
2. Customer’s Vehicle Registration. Proceed to the office. For the first timer, you need to present your O.R./C.R (Official Receipt/ Certificate of Registration and driver’s license. On your next visit, just give your name. (if you are using the same vehicle)
3. Surrender your key. Then the staff will ask for your plate number, your name and flight details
4. Customer Vehicle Checklist. Sign a form (about the status of your car)
5. That’s it! All you need to do is wait for the free airport van shuttle service, that will drive you to and from the airport.
After your trip, once you get your luggage, call the Park 'N Fly office so they can pick you up. Then settle your parking fee, P350 for the first 24 hours + hourly rate.
Advantages of Parking at Park N Fly
1. You can leave your vehicles on daily, weekly or even monthly basis. The longest that we left the car is 7 days.
2. Park 'N Fly is open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year including weekends and holidays.
3. It is an indoor parking so rain or shine, your vehicles are covered and secured by electronic surveillance. Though I'm not sure if all cars are park in covered area, sometimes kasi madumi yung car namin pagkuha, parang nabasa na ng ulan.
4. No reservations are needed.
5. They have customer’s lounge with complimentary wifi and TV.
6. They also accept credit card payment.
1. You have to leave your car keys,
2. Additional 30 to 1 hour to your travel time because you have to wait for your turn, register or fill-out form then wait for shuttle service to the airport.
Park N Fly
Mia Road Corner Domestic Road Airport,
Pasay City Philippines 1301
854-9302 to 04 and 852 1946 to 48