Doctor was out again last Saturday so instead of going home we went straight to Noel Discovery Bazaar at World Trade Center. This is one thing that I always look forward every Christmas season; I’ve been here for five consecutive years.
I always love bazaar because you can find unique and cheap stuff so your money can go a long way. Surprisingly, at 12 noon the place was not jam-packed so it was not really hard to shop. Aside from clothes and gifts that I have bought, here are the things that I’ve got.
1. White Board + Marker (P100) – I bought this to preoccupy my son while I’m busy doing my thing and this really works. After their (hubby and son) booth hopping for free taste they just sit near the stage and wait till I finish.
2. Cars Puzzle (P40) – the puzzle is too complicated for my son so I ended up finishing the puzzle.
3. Santa Headband (P50) – I want to buy 3 pcs but my husband doesn’t want to wear this on Christmas Eve so I only bought one for my son.
4. Angry Bird Tumbler (P100) – for hot and cold drinks.
5. Passport Holder (165) from Hello Anya – I only bought 2 pieces and this is the reason why I want to go back to Noel Discovery Bazaar because I forgot to buy passport holder for my son (may passport din nga pala siya)
Entrance fee: P50
Noel Discovery Bazaar – December 9-18, 2011 at PICC Forum Tent
December 21-23 at World Trade Center
World Bazaar Festival – December 2-18, 2011 at World Trade Center