½ kilo of sirloin steak
Granules black pepper
1. Preheat oven 225C degrees.
2. Rub salt and pepper on the steak according to your taste.
3. Place the steak in a baking dish.
4. You have the option to sear your steak first before baking it.
5. Scrub and clean the potatoes.
6. Slice the potatoes.
7. Put dried basil, salt, pepper, Spanish paprika, and garlic powder on your potatoes.
8. Place it beside your steak.
9. Drizzle some olive oil on top of your steak and potato (you can also butter)
10. Bake it for 25-30 minutes or depends on your preference.
After baking it, it’s time to cook gravy sauce using beef steak drippings. If you want the recipe, just click here. An easy to prepare meal for less than P250.