As I mentioned in my other post, we don’t have travel plans this year and no definite plans where to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Last week my son was not feeling well so we’re not really planning for our celebration, we just decided to eat somewhere.
Sunday came and my husband decided to celebrate, he wanted to go to Batangas but we can’t go there because my son has class and he can’t afford to be absent again because final exam is near. I know that he missed a lot of lessons during his five days of absences.
After breakfast, I was still scouting where to spend our wedding anniversary somewhere near, either Tagaytay or Alabang. We ended up with Pina Colina Resort; most of the rooms were fully booked so we have no choice but to book the remaining room which is Premier Studio. I packed our things and off we went to Tagaytay. On our way to Pina Colina Resort, we had quick lunch in Balinsasayaw.
I must agree that Pina Colina Resort is your affordable Tagaytay Hideaway because the rate is affordable especially if you are in group. You can stay here for your team building, family reunion or wedding event. The resort is still under construction due to expansion but as of now they have swimming pool, Jacuzzi and playground.
|Excuse po sa nagkalat na socks and shoes ng aking anak|
We reached PCR past 2PM; we left our bags and immediately went to swimming pool. I can’t remember the last time we swim so my son really missed swimming.
|obvious na happy siya. wagas ang ngiti.|
After being stuck at home for almost a week, he missed the outside world so he played.
They have restaurant there so we just ordered bulalo for our dinner.
We checked-out early because we need to be in school by 10:30am. Overall, we enjoyed our short weekend getaway.
|Good morning Tagaytay!|
1. Affordable rate.
2. Big room with dining table and kitchen.
3. They have a mini sari-sari store where you can buy drinks and snacks at a reasonable price.
4. You can bring food and drinks without a corkage fee.
1. Bed and pillows aren’t soft so better bring your own pillow.
2. No towels and free toiletries.
3. No telephones and wi-fi. My husband went to the restaurant to order our food.
How to get to Pina Colina Resort:
1. From SLEX, take the Sta. Rosa exit. Turn right after the toll booths going to Tagaytay.
2. After 20 - 25 minutes, along Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay Highway, slow down after you pass Ming's Garden on the right side of the road. Drive for about 350 meters more.
3. When you see the big, green Tagaytay Haven Hotel signage, turn right on the road just before the signage. There is a blue & yellow waiting shed on the corner.
4. After turning right on this road (Ulat road), go straight until you hit a road on the left. Turn left on this road. It's an uphill climb going to Piña Colina resort which is on the left side.
Piña Colina Resort
Tolentino-Ulat Road, Brgy. Francisco, Tagaytay City
Contacts: 0927.576.5455 / 0917.577.0277 / 788.9500 0922.882.4713 / 0932.888.2757
0939.910.6260 - Office Hours: 8am - 8pm