• How much service do you need? Some catering companies offer complete service, including setup, cleanup, and table service. Other caterers offer take out or delivery services if you only need food and nothing more. Once you know what you need, you can find the right catering services or package for your event.
• What is your budget? This is the most important consideration. Let your catering company of choice know what your budget is upfront so that they can inform you of which options are available to you.
• How large will your party be? This will help you better determine how much food you need.
• What type of food service options would work for your party? For instance, you can choose from sit-down dining, buffet, barbeque, and more dining options.
• Do you have a particular theme or event style in mind? If you want to stick to a theme, let your caterer know. They can usually accommodate the theme and formality of the event.
• Do you have any vegetarians or picky eaters in your party? Choosing the ideal menu can take some time and it is important that you know if any of your guests have special dietary needs or allergies. Many caterers also offer vegetarian, vegan, and other specialized menu options for picky eaters. Offering meatless options can usually appeal to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
• Do you need rental options? If you need tables, chairs, silverware, linen, etc., let your caterer know. Oftentimes, they can provide affordable, convenient rental options to save you time, money, and frustration.
Most importantly, make sure to choose catering in Fort Worth that offers personalized service. This will ensure that they can meet your expectations.