I emailed Las Casas but they replied, “please call to reserve” so my husband called and unfortunately, no more Studio De Luxe room available. We don’t want to book other rooms because P4,050 room rate is already steep for us and the next lowest available room is P5,850.
We decided to have a day trip instead, we left Cavite around 4AM so we still have enough time na mamasyal before attending the birthday party at 3PM. I posted here our sidetrip “Bataan Road Trip” before going to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Resort.
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar is a heritage park or heritage resort in Bagac, Bataan. It is owned by Jose Rizalino “Jerry” Acuzar who is an art collector and architect. Jerry aimed to showcase cultural heritage through the restoration of the houses.
At the gate, the guard gave us an entry pass to be given in reception area. I was thankful that my son is still free.
Day Trip Entrance Fee of Las Casa Filipinas de Acuzar
Day Trip Rate
Package 1 (set meal) P1,200 nett per person
Package 2 (buffet meal) P1,500 nett per person
Guaranteed minimum of 30 persons required to avail of buffet arrangement.
30 Minutes to 1 hour Guided Tour of Heritage Houses
Entrance Fee and Use of Beach Area
1 Lunch, Afternoon Snack, 2 Tetra Pack Juices, 2 Bottles of Mineral Water
All Taxes and Service Charge
Option 1: Entrance Fee with Snacks
P850 - adult
P425 - kids
Option 2: Entrance Fee Only
P685 - adult and 5 years old above
FREE - toddlers
Upon entering the Heritage Park, you will feel that you’ve been transported in the past. It is really nice to see how big and beautiful the old houses compared to the trend now.
We’re few minutes late for the Heritage Tour but we don’t want to waste our time waiting for the next schedule so we asked them if pwede pa humabol and they gladly assisted us to locate the tour guide.
Schedule of Heritage Tour
The Heritage Tour is a guided walking tour around the Heritage Park showcasing the cultural and historical background of every single heritage house. After seeing the before and after photos, I was really amazed how they were able to restore the houses. Check the photos.
After the tour we ate our lunch at “Casa Unisan” and ordered the set meal at P432. It includes soup, main course, dessert and drinks. The taste is good.
1. I like the idea of Heritage Tour because you will learn a lot. There are more information that you will know that is not written in History school books.
2. I’ve been to Calle Crisologo in Vigan but I think this is much better because you can visit more heritage houses. It is like a one-stop shop that showcases different houses around the Philippines.
3. Service is good.
1. I emailed them to reserve a room but they replied “please call to reserve”. What is the use of this email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t reserve via email.
2. I paid P685 for the tour, welcome drinks, and beach use only. There is a swimming pool but only check-in guests can use it. If you want to ride a calesa or golf cart there’s a fee for that.
3. My son is free of charge so no welcome drinks also but in Villa Escudero even if the guest is FOC, he/she has a welcome drink and buffet lunch.
Every time you enter heritage house, you have to remove your slippers or shoes so better wear footwear na madali alisin at isuot.
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
Bo. Pagasa, Bagac, Bataan
+63 2 332 5338 +63 2 332 5286