I grew up using Tupperware products because my aunt is a dealer. Few years ago, my in-law became a dealer too so every Christmas we receive Tupperware products. I received Baby Care Plus cologne so I was surprised when I learned that it is a Tupperware brand. I have no idea that it has so many products, I thought they are only selling food container.
Review of Tupperware Speedy Chef
Last week, I received this Tupperware Speedy Chef. It is one of the new products this October and according to the brochure, you can buy this at P1,599 from October 16-31 only. Regular price is P1,999.
The box includes
Pull cord mechanism
Cover & handle
L14.4 x W18.9 x H26.2
I’m happy with my new kitchen gadget because I can whisk and whip without using an electric mixer or electric beater. You can whisk and whip cream, egg whites, mayonaise, pancakes and batters.
1. It is compact and you can store the parts inside the jug.
2. It does not need an electricity so big savings.
3. The jug is transparent so you can monitor what is happening inside.
4. It has an anti-skid base to ensures stability on your counter top.
5. It has 3 whisks so it whips faster than the electric beater.
6. You can pour liquid without opening the cover because there is a tiny hole in the holder.
7. It is very easy to assemble and disassemble.
8. It is so easy to use and easy to clean.
9. You can operate this with minimal force. Exercise na rin sa arms. Hehehe! When you feel that it so hard to turn the handle, it means that whipping is done.
I hope there is manual, I was checking the box but I did not see any manual. Good thing that you can easily assemble this. But I would prefer to have a manual so I can check if I have the complete parts or how I will take care of it.
I just learned that Tupperware has Lifetime Guarantee, I wish I knew this kasi sayang yung lunch box ng anak ko. Natapon ko na lang kasi nasira yung cover. Anyway, because it is already sembreak I made meringue using the Speedy Chef.
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
Food color (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Beat egg whites, salt, cream of tartar and vanilla until soft peaks.
3. Gradually add sugar, whisking well between each addition.
4. Add food color if you like and then whisk again.
5. I put the my mixture in ziplock bag, cut one corner and drop a teaspoonful or spoonful of meringue.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or it depends on the size of your meringue.
7. Check the oven from time to time to avoid burning it.
8. Store in an airtight container.
My son said,"Mommy, it looks like a P**ps"
Waah! Yes, I know it doesn't look good and I need to practice more, but this taste good and he kept eating my meringue. :)
Other Recipes that you can try
No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
Follow Tupperware Brands PH
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website
Oh this is nice sis. Tupperware has been there for years and I am happy they are coming back again. By the way, I'll copy your recipe looks delish. Will try this one of this days.ReplyDelete
Yummy and easy to make. :)Delete
My parents used to be Tupperware dealers. So I know for a fact that their products really last long. I wish I had this Speedy Chef though! We can use this for so many recipes at home.ReplyDelete
Yes, nice kitchen gadget.Delete
Love the cool design. I also try to use less electric appliances as I can so this isa great deal. :)ReplyDelete
True, big savings for non-electric appliances.Delete
I so love meringue. I will surely do this at home. Sadly, we don't have any Tupperware speedy chef but I guess we would survive with just our usual kitchen tools. It would be a lot easier with that speedy chef, though. We are into baking lately and that Tupperware kitchen tool is definitely a useful one.ReplyDelete
I love meringue too, it lasted for two days lang at ubos agad. :)Delete
Uy, I didn't know din na may lifetime guarantee si Tupperware! Ang galing! That's one of the reasons why they stay on top - very established na sila. Ang galing nito, sana makabili din ako. hihi.ReplyDelete
Last month ko lang nalaman din na may lifetime guarantee.Delete
This one's so handy! One reason why I am not into baking, though I wanted to try, is because the electric appliance to use for mixing is quite expensive. Speedy Chef's a great alternative especially for someone like me who's not into hardcore baking naman. Parang okay na okay s'ya for occasional baking lang, noh? :DReplyDelete
Yes, quite expensive especially the Kitchenaid brand, pangarap ko na lang. Yes you can use this for simple baking but take note that it only has 1 Liter capacity.Delete
This one is cool, I am starting to learn how to bake and I am now completing the things that I need to buy.ReplyDelete
wow this is cool. I salute you sis, I admire your talent in cooking and baking. I think this is the time also that I need to learn about baking.ReplyDelete