Update: Starting April 15, 2023, travelers to and from the Philippines are required to register through the E-Travel portal (https://etravel.gov.ph).
This is in line with the directive of the government's Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases on the complete utilization of the e-Travel system.
Arriving or Departing Passengers need to register within 72 hours prior to your schedule time of arrival in the Philippines or departure from the Philippines.
-------“Does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes?” Napakanta ka ba? Hehehe! Well, change is constant but I just didn’t imagine that after six months, there will be new travel requirements na naman. I still can’t forget my stress sa One Health Pass tapos may iisipin ulit ako na bago.
“In response to the IATF directive, the One Health Pass will be officially replaced by eTravel which incorporates the health declaration checklist.”
Fortunately, mas madali ito because “No pre-departure COVID-19 Test requirement, no booster needed and walang upload ng documents.” You just have to fill out the form at https://etravel.gov.ph/ and save the QR code. That’s it!
These are the Entry Guidelines from their website
As per IATF Resolution No. 2 (s. 2022) on the ENTRY, QUARANTINE, and TESTING Requirements of inbound travelers to the Philippines
A. FULLY VACCINATED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
- No pre-departure COVID-19 Test requirement
- Must have received the 2nd dose in a 2-dose series or a single dose COVID-19 vaccine more than fourteen (14) days prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin/port of embarkation.
B. UNVACCINATED or PARTIALLY VACCINATED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
1. Travelers 15 years and older shall present a remotely supervised/laboratory-based Rapid Antigen Test administered and certified by a healthcare professional in a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic, or other similar establishment taken 24 hours prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs; provided that, he/she has not left the airport premises or has not been admitted into another country during such lay-over.
2. Travelers 15 years and older who fail to present negative pre-departure testing shall be required to undergo a laboratory-based Antigen Test UPON ARRIVAL at the airport.
3. ACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the quarantine protocols of their parent/s or an accompanying adult/guardian traveling with them.
4. UNACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the protocols set forth in Section B (1) and (2) above. NOTE:- Any inbound traveler, whether Filipino or Foreign national, who shall test positive for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test shall be subjected to the latest prevailing quarantine and isolation protocols of the DOH.
How to Get eTravel Pass or QR Code
1. Go to https://etravel.gov.ph/
2. Enter the date of arrival and email address.
3. Check the “I have read and agreed to the Data Privacy and Affidavit of Undertaking.”
4. Click Continue
5. Fill out the form with the following details.
6. Review the Summary of your details.
7. Submit the form.
8. Save the QR Code
Same with One Health Pass, you need to register per person so in our case, my husband registered for us and he just sent me our QR code so I can save it on my phone. He did this day before our flight but you can register as early as 72 hours prior to your arrival.
On the day of our flight, the staff asked for our Vaccine Certificates and eTravel QR codes before he allowed us to check-in. Yung mga nauna sa amin sa pila, nalagpasan namin kasi wala sila eTravel QR Code so make sure you register before check-in para walang hassle.
Upon arrival to the Philippines, maraming booth na doon na magscan ng QR Code before immigration.