What do you usually do with your stale bread? If I’m not lazy I will make bread pudding but the easiest way to save the stale bread is making French Toast. Last Sunday, I’ve made Dulce de Leche French Toast. The steps are the same with French Toast, the only difference is the spread, you can use Nutella or any spread you want.
1 cup milk
1/2 tbsp of sugar
6 slices of bread
1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder (optional)
Dulce de Leche
1. Beat egg, then add milk and sugar.
2. Spread Dulce de Leche in one slice of bread and put another slice of bread to make a sandwich.
3. Soak the bread in egg mixture just enough to coat the bread.
4. Heat your pan and put butter.
5. Place your bread in the pan and cook until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side,
6. Slice in half and serve.
* You can add cinnamon in your egg mixture or sprinkle it before serving the French Toast.