1 tbsp of spring onion
1 tbsp of bell pepper
How to Cook Korean Enoki Mushroom Omellete
1. Removed the woody stems of the enoki mushrooms and sliced them.
2. Rinse and pat dried the mushrooms.
3. Crack the eggs and mix all the ingredients.
4. Season with garlic salt.
5. Preheat the pan over medium heat and add cooking oil.
6. I used a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop my enoki mushrooms mixture.
7. Cook the mushrooms until they turn brown or until you can flip them.
8. Cook the other sides and remove them from heat.
9. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
My Korean Enoki Mushroom Omelette was a hit so I will add this to my breakfast menu. I will cook this again kapag may enoki mushroom na ulit kami and next time, I will add flour and see kung may difference ba sa lasa.
And because I was happy with my Neoflam Fika Egg Roll Pan, I also invest in Neoflam Fika Frying Pan but this one, I bought it from SM (online) because it is cheaper. Nakasale kasi sa SM + voucher, ang laki ng tipid. I loved this pan because I did not use a lot of oil to cook my Korean omelet. You can purchase the pan here.