So when we went to Cebu last April, I take note the restaurants that I want to or I should try. I was happy because I was able to try new restaurants during our last visit. Five years ago, we had very limited time so we only ate at Casa Verde, CnT Lechon and Tides at Shangri-la Mactan Resort and Spa.
Read: Food Trip in Cebu
If you are planning to visit Cebu, here are some restaurants that we have tried that you can include in your list “Where to Eat in Cebu”.
1. Sugbahan - this is the first restaurant that we have tried which is located at the Food Court of Ayala Center Mall Cebu. My husband ordered BBQ, liempo and tinolang halaan. My son likes their BBQ so on our next visit, he ate BBQ while I ate lechon at CnT.
2. CnT Lechon - I was happy because Cebu City Marriott Hotel is just so near Ayala Center Cebu so I can eat lechon anytime I want. I always love CnT lechon, and this lechon is affordable too compared to other lechon that I’ve tried.
Read: Cebu’s Lechon
3. Hukad by Golden Cowrie - my husband always eats at Golden Cowrie in Lahug so it was our first time in Hukad by Golden Cowrie, still located at Ayala Center Cebu. The restaurant offers Filipino foods + unlimited rice, most of the diners here are families and barkada.
Read: Hukad by Golden Cowrie
4. Cebu’s Best Rico’s Lechon- I always read and hear good reviews about their lechon so I really make sure that I will not leave Cebu without eating here. We ate at F. Cabahug branch and my experience wasn’t good. My son and I were not happy with their lechon.
Read: Cebu’s Best Ricos’ Lechon
5. The Original AA BBQ - my husband always eats here every time he visits Cebu. We ate at their Lahug branch. You can choose the meat and seafood that you like and they will cook or grill it for you.
Read: The Original AA BBQ
6. Sinangag Express - when we transferred to Cebu Parklane International Hotel, our initial plan is to eat at Kuya J Restaurant which is already available in Luzon. But because I’m lazy to go out, my husband bought dinner at Sinangag Express wich is walking distance from the hotel.
7. Buffet Breakfast at Manuel’s Restaurant - our stay in Cebu Parklane International Hotel has free buffet breakfast at Manuel’s Restaurant and we were happy with their buffet spread. You can eat lunch and dinner here too.
8. Azure Beach Club - this restaurant is located inside Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan near the beach front. The restaurant offers Asian Cuisines, they have pasta, noodles, pizza and many more.
9. Saffron Cafe - since we prefer Filipino foods, we always eat at Saffron Cafe. We ate our dinner, breakfast and lunch at Saffron Cafe.
Read: Restaurant in Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan
10. Zubuchon - if you forgot to buy pasalubong, don’t worry because there is Zubuchon inside the Mactan International Airport, my husband ate dinner and bought lechon here before our flight. My son and I ate meals at Mabuhay Lounge.
11. La Marea Pastry Shop - if you are fond of sweets, I suggest you try the warm brownie cup and sylvannas of this pastry shop. We bought our dessert at Ayala Center Cebu near the Food Court.
Read: La Marea Pastry Shop
I haven't tried the other restaurants that is on my list so I still have reason to go back to Cebu but feel free to share your suggestions for food trip in Cebu.