After our check-out in Cebu City Marriott Hotel, off we went to Cebu Parklane International Hotel. If it is not hot and if we don’t have luggage we can just walk (long walk) to our next hotel but we still rode taxi.
Read: Staycation: Cebu City Marriott Hotel
Akala siguro ng taxi, maliligaw niya kami, he was supposed to turn left tapos bigla nagright. My husband said, boss, nasa left yung hotel di ba. Taxi driver said “no left turn po.” Hmmm, wala naman sign na no left turn and bigla siya nag-U-Turn, na mas nagcause ng traffic kaysa sa simpleng left turn lang. Wala pa kasi P50 ang metro kaya siguro gusto kami paikot-ikutin.
|Photo after check-out|
The bed is good for 2 persons only and not good for a family of 3.
The bathroom is small but it has bath tub.
We just took a rest and off we went out for our Cebu City Tour.
After our city tour, we slept and my husband woke me up and asking me kung san kami magdinner. We’re supposed to eat at Kuya J Restaurant pero tamad na ko maglakad pa so he just bought dinner at Sinangag Express.
One thing that I look forward in Cebu Parklane International Hotel is the buffet breakfast at Manuel’s restaurant because we don’t have free buffet breakfast in Cebu City Marriott Hotel. Hehehe!
The buffet spread is good naman, may danggit din. :)
We’re supposed to check the swimming pool but we decided to check-out early at baka matraffic na naman kami on our way to Mactan.
1. The location is near Ayala Mall.
2. They have 3 restaurants; Manuel’s Restaurants, Bean Date and Kan-Anan.
3. If you want to save money, there are restaurants outside, walking distance from the hotel.
4. The service and food are good.
1. We are a family of 3 and the bed is so small, ang layo sa website photos nila. #room 1111
2. The room looks dark and amoy kulob din pagpasok, maybe because of the carpet near the CR.
3. Free wifi but only good for 2 gadgets.
Tip: If your company has a corporate account that you can use in a hotel, use it to get a better rate.