1. Jollibee – After taking pictures at Basilica Sto. Nino and Magellan’s Cross, we went to La Fortuna Bakeshop for our breakfast but unfortunately their rice is not yet available. We’re not willing to wait because we’re really hungry so we went to Jollibee. We ordered daing na bangus P88 and longanisa P88 breakfast meal.
2. Casa Verde – I’ve read a lot of good reviews about this restaurant so after visiting Taoist Temple we had an early lunch at Casa Verde. We’re there at past 10AM so it was not crowded. I love the exterior and interior design of the restaurant. The staffs are all friendly and attentive.
We got Brian’s Ribs P188, Pork Steak P178 , Death by Chocolate P105 and Raspberry juice P110 (pitcher). The servings are really huge for a very affordable price. Do not miss this restaurant if you are going to Cebu.
3. CnT Lechon – my original plan is to have dinner at Larsian but it was raining so we opted to go to Ayala Mall to have an early dinner at CnT Lechon. Of course, we got ½ kilo of lechon and rice.
4. Fuente Oro Business Suites – We’re very satisfied with our free breakfast. I love their beef tapa. We ordered additional meal for my son and he enjoyed his Belgian waffle P150.
5. Tides – We got free lunch buffet at Tides Restaurant, it was included in our day tour package in Shangri-la Mactan
Read: Day in Paradise
6. Café Cesario – From Shangri-la Mactan we went straight to Mactan Airport so we have no choice but to eat here. We ordered garlic chicken and pork steak, the taste is just ok, not worth it for the price of P200+ per meal.
Read: Cebu's Lechon