At 8AM, we started our Church Tour; we just took San Joaquin Jeep. First stop is San Joaquin church. It took 1 hour and 30 minutes before we reached the church. Biyaheng-langit pa nasakyan namin, I was really scared that time but thank God, we’re safe.
San Joaquin Underground Cemetery
Hubby: Hon, pati sementeryo kasama na sa itinerary natin.
Me: Yes, kung ayaw mo mauna ka na sa hotel. =)
After our visit here and every time he sees cemetery he will asks me, yun sementeryo na yun hindi natin bibisitahin? (makaasar lang)
One of the four Baroque Churches of the Philippines inscribed in 1993 on the World Heritage List pursuant to the 1972 UNESCO Convention concerning the protection of the World National Heritage.
End of our church tour. As I mentioned earlier, we took San Joaquin jeep to reach San Joaquin Church then from San Joaquin church we travelled back to visit the other churches.
1. Jeep to San Joaquin Church (I paid 200 and conductor gave me P80, so am not sure if P40 each pax or P60 each for two adults)
2. We took trisikad to San Joaquin Underground Cemetery (P40)
3. Jeep to Miagao Church (P15)
4. Jeep to Guimbal Church(P15)
5. Jeep to Tigbauan Church (P10)
6. Jeep to Mohon Terminal (P19)
7. Jeep to Molo Church (P7.50)
8. Jeep to Robinsons (7.50)
We’re supposed to eat at Afriques restaurant but we can’t find it so we just went to Robinsons and we had lunch at Sbarro. =) We stayed at Robinsons till 4PM and off we went to airport, taxi fare is P500 (fixed rate).