One thing that I don’t like in visiting waterfalls is the trekking part. Most of the waterfalls that I wanted to visit is you have to trek several minutes just to get there. But of course, seeing the beauty of the waterfalls is worth the walk.
Swimming in waterfalls is good especially during summer because you will really enjoy the cold water. Sharing to you the waterfalls that I’ve visited, I don’t have pictures of some waterfalls because I don’t have my own camera during that time. Hehehe!
1. Daranak Falls - it is the first falls that I’ve visited. We had church excursion which our family joined. Some people say that Daranak Falls is where “Starzan” movie was filmed. It is popular tourist spot in Tanay, Rizal and it is one of the nearest waterfalls in the metro.
2. Kawasan Falls - this falls is located in Badian, Cebu, the first falls that I’ve visited in Visayas. I spent one week in Cebu with my church friends. It was my first domestic travel via plane. Kawasan Falls is one the tourist spots that we visited and since it is far from the city, we had an overnight trip.
3. Three Falls - when I was in third year college, I became a member of Haribon-UST now Earth-UST. One of the activities of the organization is clean-up drive in different places. Three falls is located in Sta Maria, Laguna and the first out of town activity that I joined in organization.
|That's my husband, this picture was published in newspaper too. Napabili tuloy ako ng newspaper. lol|
5. Katibawasan Falls - it is the first falls that I’ve visited in Mindanao. It is situated in Mambajao, Camiguin. It is 250 feet high and the tallest waterfalls that I’ve visited so far. Sa sobrang taas niya, putol ang kuha ko lagi. We did not swim here because we’re on our way to Cagayan de Oro.
6. Taytay Falls - it is located in Majayjay, Laguna which is also known as Majayjay Falls or Imelda Falls. We did not stay long during our trip because the place was crowded and my son could’t take the cold water.
Care to share you waterfalls trip.