1. The most beautiful post – I’ve considered Day in Paradise as the most beautiful post because it is one of my memorable and fabulous birthday celebrations. I always have simple birthday celebrations and this was the first time that I really splurge on my birthday, knowing that I do not have an active income.
2. The most popular post is Busy as a Bee. Believe it or not this is the most popular post in my blog. It has more or less 2,000 views in less than two months. I guess when people are searching for bee images; they are redirected to my blog.
3. The most controversial post is no other than Cebu’s Lechon. It was my first time to receive negative comments and I admit it somehow affected me but thank you for the kind words that I’ve read from you. It really helped me a lot.
4. The most helpful post is Cebu City Tour because it will give you an idea how to DIY your tour. You can save from hiring private van or booking travel tours.
5. A post whose success surprises me is Morong Star Beach Resort and Hotel because I never thought that it will gain viewers nor expected that it will be on page 1 ranking when you google search the resort.
6. A post that I feel did not get attention it deserves is Why Your Support for the PsorRocks Concert is Critical? I reposted this post from our PsorPhil’s President because I want people to understand why we need their support, how much we wanted to inform them that psoriasis is not contagious and to let them know that we need acceptance and not pity.
7. The post that I am most proud of is World Psoriasis Day 2010 because this was the first time that I come out in the open and admit that I have psoriasis.