I was clearing my photo albums in my phone when I saw this grilled cheese sandwich. I can’t believe that I haven’t posted it yet in my blog because I always cook this at home. It is so easy to make and you can eat it on breakfast or snacks.
You only need butter, mozzarella cheese, slices of bread.
1. Heat the grilling pan or any flat pan.
2. You can put butter directly on the pan or spread it on your bread.
3. I put cheese on one slice of the bread and cover it with another bread.
4. Grill both sides until lightly brown and cheese melts.
5. Slice diagonally and serve.
If I’m lazy, I put the sandwich in the oven toaster. Hehehe! My husband puts cracked pepper on his cheese sandwich.