The box includes the mix for the batter and mix for the milk syrup. I just followed the directions.
You need 3 eggs, 1/2 cup water for batter and 3 1/2 cup milk for milk syrup.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease sides and bottom of 13x9 pan.
2. Blend cake mix, water and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened. Pour batter into cake pan.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Cool in a pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Poke holes in cake with fork, 1/2 inch part.
4. Blend contents from small packet and 3 1/2 cups milk in small bowl.
5. Pour milk syrup over top of cake in pan slowly.
6. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
I left the cake overnight. The following morning, I can still see the milk on top of my cake. It was hard for me to slice the cake because of the milk syrup on top. It doesn’t look good. It seems that the 3 1/2 cup milk is too much for the cake. The cake is not just moist, it is super wet. Cake na may sabaw?
|Ang layo dun sa picture sa box|
It was not hit to my family, parang napipilitan na lang kainin para di sayang pera. Hehehe! I will not buy this instant mix again.