My husband just came back from Malaysia and while waiting at the airport, he kept on taking photos of different chocolates that I might like, so I can choose.
There are times that he will not buy anything because I always say, “ang mahal naman, meron naman niyan sa Pinas” hehehe! So when he showed me this Swiss Delice Collection Selection. I said yes, para maiba naman.
We haven’t tried this brand of chocolate from Switzerland. Swiss Delice Collection Selection is a collection of selected chocolate coated biscuits. There are 8 flavors inside the box.
1. Truffino Classic - crisp milk chocolate wafer biscuit with hazelnut filling.
2. Truffino Noir - crisp chocolate wafer biscuit with hazelnut filling.
3. Pralino - cocoa meringue with tenderly melting chocolate filling.
4. Rocher - delicately crisp biscuit with milk chocolate and hazelnuts.
5. Medaillon Classic - crisp meringue biscuit with tenderly melting hazelnut filling and milk chocolate.
6. Cremetti - light, airy meringue biscuit with chocolate filling.
7. Amandelle - crisp almond biscuit on milk chocolate.
8. Choc Japonais - tender sandwich meringue with chocolate filling.
So we’re been eating this last weekend and trying each flavor. Well, in my opinion, the taste is just ok, I still prefer Ferrero Rocher Chocolate compared to this. I even said, parang mas type ko pa KitKat, then my husband said, grabe naman masarap naman ito. Hehehe!
RM48 is not cheap so maybe I expected more but my son likes it and kung di ko pinigilan, he can finish the box of chocolate in one sitting. Well, kanya-kanya lang talaga ng panlasa.