If you can prepare everything from scratch, then good for you. But for me, I’m a fan of ready mixes because we can have a merienda or snack whenever we’re hungry. I buy these products so I have something to prepare when I have limited time.
The directions are so easy to understand and follow so even your kids can make their own cake. You just need to mix everything and put it in the microwave and cook for 1 minute. Oh yes, you only need 1 minute to cook this.
Then put all the toppings and to make it more special, put a scoop of your favorite ice cream. Yummy! I remember the famous brownie in a cup that we ate when we went to Cebu last summer.
Read: La Marea Pastry Shop
1. Open the box and pull out the microwavable cup inside.
2. In your microwavable cup, put 9 scoops of water using the spoon provided (equivalent to 3 tbsp)
3. Add the cake mix then the cake flavor. Make sure to mix well.
4. Microwave your cake batter at medium-high setting for 1 minute.
5. Careful in pulling out the microwavable cup from the microwave oven. Cup is a bit hot.
6. Top of freshly-baked cake with creamy fudge and delicious toppings.