Since October, I was having issues with Paypal whenever I need to send payment. I have USD and PHP balance in my account but whenever I make payment, it doesn’t allow me to choose the currency. Of course, I want to use the PHP balance for PHP transactions.
Read: Why I Can’t Use my Paypal Balance?
Last November, it happened to me again when I placed an order in Sample Room. It so frustrating that I can’t use my PHP balance so last Monday, I searched if it is possible to convert my PHP balance to USD. And I was so glad when I learned that I can convert currency.
I tried it last Tuesday and here are the steps.
1. Log in to your Paypal account.
2. Click Paypal Balance under your profile photo.
3. Click Manage Currencies.
4. You will see the Currency Exchange at the right side and fill out the form.
Select type of currency conversion
From (select currency)
Enter Amount that you want to convert
To (select currency)
5. Click Review Exchange to see the conversion details.
6. Click Exchange Currency to confirm the transfer.