I enjoy planning for future trips. I have a long list of “dream destination” so searching and planning will never stop. I’m not a full-pledged traveller but I will share to you how I plan our travel trips.
1. Destination – since I already have bucket list I’ll just check my list and choose which destination we want to go, domestic or international.
2. Date – it is important to know the date of our vacation so it would be easy for me to book just in case there is seat sale. Most of the time I choose those special dates like birthday and anniversary so we have reason to spend.
3. Days of Vacation – overnight? 3days? or 1 week? This will help you in planning your itinerary. You have to list the “must visit places”, “must try food” and possible places that you can visit just in case you have spare time.
4. Budget – we always have a budget whenever we travel to avoid overspending. The budget is not that strict because sometimes we splurge too, of course we want to enjoy our travel.
5. Accommodation – hostel or hotels? Sometimes choosing for accommodation is not easy because there are several choices but take your time to read reviews, blogs, and forums. Consider the location and budget.
6. Plan your itinerary – planning an itinerary is very personal because it depends on your preference and lifestyle. Some prefers luxury trip and some prefers travelling on a shoestring. Whatever you prefer it is best to search and read, you can check tripandtravelblog to help you in planning a trip. Hope this helps.
Click here to know how to plan an itinerary.