I’ve mentioned before that I’m gaining weight and I promised myself that I need to do something about it. Maybe I should check my eating habits and consider having a healthy diet, I don’t really eat that much but I must admit that my eating habit is not healthy. I’m a full-pledged meat eater and not a fan of vegetables so diet is not really for me. It is already second quarter of the year and still no changes; you can call my diet “bukas na diet” because I keep on postponing it.
Every time I read something about healthy living, I always remind myself that I will do it but as expected nothing happened so when I got an invite to attend “Healthier Moms, Happier Kids” event, I did not think twice. Good thing it was a weekend event and my husband was willing to accompany me. So last Saturday, off we went to Makati.
I’m glad that I attended this event, listening to Dyan Castillejo and Matthew Castillejo makes me cringe because I’m totally opposite of them. A nine year old boy has 85% healthy eating habits and 15% only for non-healthful foods so at least he can taste soda and processed foods like bacon, hotdog or any stuff that other kids enjoy. I admired their lifestyle; they are very active, fit and healthy. How I wish when I reach my 40’s I will be like her. Dyan Castillejo is already 45 years old and she feels like 25 years old. OMG, I’m 29 years old but I feel so old because I can no longer do the things that I used to do when I was still in my teenage years. There are more inspiring stories I want to share with you but I don’t want to bore you. But Dyan Castillejo’s lifestyle gives me more reasons to remind myself that I need to start my healthy living.
|she's not that tall, naka-heels lang and i'm wearing flats. #defensive|
I asked Dyan Castillejo, how many glass of wheatgrass does she drinks every day and if there’s any side effect. She said, she drinks 10 glasses of wheatgrass and side effect is glowing skin and healthy body. Her son started drinking wheatgrass 4 years ago, so Matthew was five years old that time and he drinks 2 glasses a day.
After the talk, they introduced to us the Easy pha-max wheatgrass products. There is a juice dispenser where you can enjoy wheatgrasshoney. I was hesitant at first to try the drink, I’m not fond of green foods or green drinks, I don’t even like the taste of Green Tea Frappe but surprisingly, we love the taste of wheatgrasshoney and it is not a joke.
During the event we drink:
Hubby: 7 glasses
Me: 2 glasses
Son: 1 glass
They give wheatgrass polvoron to all the kids and my son loves it too, he ate 2 pieces of polvoron. You can see the recipe of wheatgrass polvoron here.
Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass cleanses, alkalizes and nourishes your blood and body with just one sachet a day to give you the maximum benefits of this wonder food.
1. It has the highest chloropyll content among other greens. It detoxifies the blood, promotes blood production, prevents anemia and assists in wound healing.
2. It is a great source of fiber that promotes regular bowel movement and prevents constipation.
3. It is loaded with antioxidants that neutralize free radicals and fight aging.
4. Enzymes in wheatgrass help the liver in breaking down harmful substances in the body and blood stream.
5. It neutralizes acids in the body pH that prevents bone problems, blood disorders and promotes healthy cell growth.
6. It promotes healthy blood circulation and better blood circulation.
7. It is a superfood with 13 vitamins, 10 minerals, 17 amino acids, chlorophyll and fiber which the body needs to function efficiently.
8. Rich in abscissic acid and enzyme called P4D1 that help prevent the formation and growth of cancer.
9. Aid in digestion and faster metabolism.
10. It promotes better body functions, muscle growth and energy.
11. It stimulates growth hormone production, aids in male fertility and relaxes muscles in blood vessels, allowing better blood flow and preventing high blood pressure.
Wheatgrass with Honey
Skywheat Bio Soy Milk
Skywheat Wheatgrass Plus
Whea Gee tablets for kids
Wheatgrass Ready to Drink w/Melastoma
If I have the budget I would love to try the So Easy Colon Cleansing & slimming “The So Easy Colon Cleansing is a nutritionally-balanced, safe, natural and healthy way for detoxification and weight loss at the same time. It helps in discharging major toxin called mucoid plaque from our body in a short period through 3 steps”
There is an upcoming Life Seminar: The Detox Workshop, if you are interested you can click here for more details or visit their website and facebook page.