I’ve just recently tried Vikings so I decided to try the new hotpot restaurant in the metro which is Four Seasons Hotpot City in SM Mall of Asia. I asked my hubby to make a reservation last Friday but unfortunately, the reservation was full and was advised to make a reservation on that day. Walk-in reservation starts at 9AM.
So last Sunday, we went early to SM MOA just to make reservations, we were there as early as 9:15AM and 11AM is the start of the lunch buffet. The first time that I tried shabu shabu was four years ago, it was also my birthday celebration at King One Rotary Hotpot. It’s been years already so I was really excited to my farm to table experience and simmer different meat and veggies in my hot pot which is perfect for rainy weather.
Read: King One Rotary Hotpot
Upon seated, I immediately checked the 7 stations such as Meat, Seafood, Vegetable, Appetizers, Desserts, Japanese and Bar.
There are ready to eat meals too, of course I got ebi tempura, our favorite in any buffet restaurant.
When I went back to our table, the staff already poured broth in our hot pot. My husband chose chicken soup and pork soup + sate mix. Other options for soup are fish, vegetable and sinigang. Other choices for mix are tomato paste, chinese herb, and szechuan mala.
This is it! Time to go to the market and get our ingredients.My husband ordered sliced meat and it was be delivered to our table.
There is Premium Station where you can order sliced of meat too but there is additional fee.
1.The place is clean and very spacious so you have enough space to move around the restaurant. I like the interiors too.
2.You can make reservations online, by phone or email.
3.The buffet rate includes unlimited drinks.
4.They have birthday promo so I have free lunch buffet that time.
1. I made research prior going to Four Seasons Hotpot City and I’ve read that birthday celebrants receive complimentary cake but I did not receive anything on my birthday. They just gave me the birthday promo but no complimentary cake. #disappointed.
2. My husband went to the meat section to place an order again but the meat was not delivered to our table. We did not make any follow up anymore and we just went to dessert stations to cap off our lunch buffet.
Four Seasons Hotpot City Buffet Rate
Adult Weekday Lunch: 588
Adult Weekday Dinner: 788
Adult Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner = 788
Kids below 3 ft: FREE
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 188
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 288
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 288
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Lunch: 288
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Dinner: 388
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 388
*Prices are subject to 5% service charge.
A birthday celebrant may eat for free at Four Seasons Hotpot City for ONE WHOLE MONTH only when he/she meets the following conditions:
1. Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on the day itself and on their birthday month.
2. Each celebrant can eat for free on the day of their birthday on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
3.Each celebrant can eat for free for one month on both lunch and dinner per day, as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday and accompanied by FOUR FULL PAYING ADULT.
4. One full paying adult is adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
5. Requirements for Celebrants: Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birth date imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
6. Gift certificates to avail this promo is not honored.
7. This promo is available in Four Seasons Hotpot City Mall of Asia and other Vikings Luxury Buffet branches.
Four Seasons Hotpot City
SM Mall of Asia Bldg E.,
By the Bay, SM Mall of Asia Complex,
Monday — Sunday
Lunch: 11:00 - 2:30
Dinner: 5:30 - 10:00
Four Seasons Hotpot City Branches:
Araneta Center, SM Sta. Mesa