I grew up using Tupperware products because my aunt is a dealer. Few years ago, my in-law became a dealer too so every Christmas we receive Tupperware products. I received Baby Care Plus cologne so I was surprised when I learned that it is a Tupperware brand. I have no idea that it has so many products, I thought they are only selling food container.
Review of Tupperware Speedy Chef
Last week, I received this Tupperware Speedy Chef. It is one of the new products this October and according to the brochure, you can buy this at P1,599 from October 16-31 only. Regular price is P1,999.
The box includes
Pull cord mechanism
Cover & handle
L14.4 x W18.9 x H26.2
I’m happy with my new kitchen gadget because I can whisk and whip without using an electric mixer or electric beater. You can whisk and whip cream, egg whites, mayonaise, pancakes and batters.
1. It is compact and you can store the parts inside the jug.
2. It does not need an electricity so big savings.
3. The jug is transparent so you can monitor what is happening inside.
4. It has an anti-skid base to ensures stability on your counter top.
5. It has 3 whisks so it whips faster than the electric beater.
6. You can pour liquid without opening the cover because there is a tiny hole in the holder.
7. It is very easy to assemble and disassemble.
8. It is so easy to use and easy to clean.
9. You can operate this with minimal force. Exercise na rin sa arms. Hehehe! When you feel that it so hard to turn the handle, it means that whipping is done.
I hope there is manual, I was checking the box but I did not see any manual. Good thing that you can easily assemble this. But I would prefer to have a manual so I can check if I have the complete parts or how I will take care of it.
I just learned that Tupperware has Lifetime Guarantee, I wish I knew this kasi sayang yung lunch box ng anak ko. Natapon ko na lang kasi nasira yung cover. Anyway, because it is already sembreak I made meringue using the Speedy Chef.
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
Food color (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Beat egg whites, salt, cream of tartar and vanilla until soft peaks.
3. Gradually add sugar, whisking well between each addition.
4. Add food color if you like and then whisk again.
5. I put the my mixture in ziplock bag, cut one corner and drop a teaspoonful or spoonful of meringue.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or it depends on the size of your meringue.
7. Check the oven from time to time to avoid burning it.
8. Store in an airtight container.
My son said,"Mommy, it looks like a P**ps"
Waah! Yes, I know it doesn't look good and I need to practice more, but this taste good and he kept eating my meringue. :)
Other Recipes that you can try
No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
Follow Tupperware Brands PH
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website