If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know for sure that I’m not really into online shopping. I try to stay away from online shopping site so I can save money. Hehehe!
But this doesn’t mean that I don’t shop at all, I shop online from time to time especially if the items are not available in the mall, if I have no time to go to the mall or if I don’t like to brave the traffic. Ber-months are here so traffic is everywhere. I rather shop online than waste my time in traveling to malls.
Beauty MNL contacted me last week to try their website. I bought clothes, toys, books, stationary and other products online except for beauty products so it took a long time to browse the website.
After few days, I finally registered in Beauty MNL site, I just entered the usual information such as name, email, and birthday. I was surprised when they also asked me about my skin type, then I remembered that Beauty MNL is a website for make-up, skin care and hair care. Hehehe!
After submitting my information, they found out that I was a member of Deal Grocer so I don’t need to create another account daw, so I used my existing username and pw.
Then I started browsing the website and adding items to my cart. Just like other online shopping websites that I have tried. Beauty MNL is also easy to use. You can search according to brands or prices. There are promos and sale tabs too.
I clicked proceed check-out then it leads me to my Cart Summary. You can easily delete items if over na kayo sa shopping budget niyo or add more if money is not an issue. I like the pop-up box that shows “Items worth adding”.
Next is Click Ready To Pay, there are different payment options such as credit card, paypal, bank deposit and COD (Cash on Delivery). Unfortunately, the COD option is not available because I live outside Metro Manila.
After I clicked place my order, I saw a note and summary of my purchase. “You’re good to go and we’re tickled pink for you! After all, beauty is one of the most precious investments you’ll ever make. Keep investing!”. Beauty is investment daw. :) I also received an email regarding the status of my order.
I ordered October 7, 2016 Friday
I received my order October 11, 2016 Tuesday
My order was placed inside the zip lock bag and everything was wrapped in a bubble wrap.
I'm excited to try these products.
Super BB Cream with Super Cover SPF50 (Maybelline)
Orange and Vanilla Dry Shampoo (Made by David Organics)
Chunky Lip Pencil (L.A.Colors)
Pond’s Age Miracle Day Cream
Good to know:
1. Beauty MNL website is so easy to use.
2. There are different payment options such as credit card, paypal, bank deposit and Cash on Delivery but I hope COD is available nationwide.
3. Deal Grocer Platinum and Elite members enjoy free shipping.
4. Free Shipping if you spend P2000 above which I find it so high because other websites offer free shipping above P995.
5. Delivery fee is P50 for Metro Manila (within the next business day) and P150 outside Metro Manila (within 3 to 5 business days).
6. All orders made on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays will be dispatched on Mondays.
7. For someone who is so clueless about make-up, skin care and hair care, I appreciate the reviews from Beauty MNL customers. It gives me an idea before buying the items.
8. Most of the items I like are sold out. There’s a wait list option but I dislike waiting. I hope they will have more stocks especially the best sellers.
If you like taking selfies, join #selfieMNL contest! Get a chance to win a Printster polaroid of your pretty face and a PHP200 BeautyMNL GC. Click here for the complete details.